Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What Our Baby Was Supposed to Look Like

While I was looking for a good picture of my couch yesterday I came across this. Almost two years ago in Aug 2008 Mandy and I did a Make Me Babies baby. It is supprisingly accurate. It was close on the nose shape, eye color and cheeks. A swing and a miss on the hair for now, but all in all it was pretty good.





Now you may say, oh I want to do that to see what my babies are going to look like. Don't be fooled. It does not always work. I know Josh and Cari have not had any babies yet, but there is no way that two pasty white people are going to make a baby that looks like this.



Sorry to dash your hopes Josh, but if you want your babies to be good at basketball, they are going to have to work at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment