Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Furniture




I know you may be wondering what a video of my Son making a basket has to do with new furniture. Well it was the only good picture I could find of our old couches. You can see me laying on our old sofa in that video. It was really nice to not have to buy new furniture when we got married, and the couches weren't too bad, but, yeah they were pretty bad. Both couches only had 3 legs, so we had some little pans under them to hold them up. When you sat in them, you sank into them, and got stuck. And all the pillows were falling apart. So, thank you Mandy's parents for letting us use them. We really did like having furniture for the first two and a half years of our marriage, but we are pretty happy to get new ones.


Here is our new living room, pretty much all full of couch and ottoman. They are really nice though.




This is were I first laid on the couch. Sorry I don't have a picture or a video of this to show you how nice it is compared to our old one, but Mandy wasn't here when I was laying on it, and Mikah wasn't doing anything cute in front of me, so there wouldn't have been any capturing of the moment, even if Mandy was here.


Enjoy your new couches Michelle!!!

Fish-1, Mandy-0. Mandy has not tried to kill the fish since my last post so the score is still the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment