Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mandy Loves Me

And I love her too. If you are coming from her blog you would see all the reasons that she loves me, but she has them all wrong. I am the best, and I am a good kisser, but the "he will do anything for me" statement is only true when there is neither a good CSI nor sports on TV. It is true that I am the one in the house that cleans the bathroom, but usually only after three weeks of her asking me to do it. I am smart, good lookin' and funny, and I can see why she would love me because of that. But the main reason she should love me is because I was willing to go out in public in this.




We had an 80's themed ward activity a while ago, and we were the only ones dressed up for the first half hour or so. Eventually other people began showing up dressed in 80's clothes, but we were all by ourselves for a while. I still can't believe I went outside in that, and that I let her post it on her blog. At least she was dressed up too.

I love this picture of Mikah. He looks like he is on something. I blew it up for all of you to see.


3 comments:

  1. Isn't that just how everyone in the 80's looked? Stoned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I'm beginning to hate posting comments on your blog because it makes me go through like 5 different steps that all aren't loaded at the same time so I have to push post like 5 times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I guess you are right, but babies probably weren't as stoned as other people. Anyway, how do I make it easier to post comments? I just thought that was how it was supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete