Friday, April 16, 2010

First Blog Post Ever In My Entire Life For Ever, Which Happens To Be One Word But I Wrote It As Two

This is my first blog post ever so... I guess I will introduce myself.

My name is Jordan, I am making this blog for two reasons. First, to tell the story how it really is, so everyone doesn't always only hear my wife's side of the story, and Second to post about random stuff that I want to let the world know.
I am a student at BYU and I am finishing up my junior year of the Information Systems Program.
I am married and have 10 month old son who just got his first two pets. Two gold fish he named nana(banana) and ball(ball) which happen to be his first two words. Here is a picture of him trying to eat the fishbowl.


Here is a picture of my family and I at a BYU basketball game.

That is all I have for now. I will be back later


ps. visit mandysbargains.blogspot.com to enter a give away, but don't really because it takes away from my chances of winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment