Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sorry

Sorry to all of you who have been continuing to come to my blog everyday just to be disappointed that I hadn't posted anything.(According to the site meter that is 7 of you) I have been pretty busy. This past week was my first week of working full time. I am still working for Independent Study. I ended up getting an interview from the company that randomly called me, but I don't think it went very well, and I don't really feel good about working for them. With that and some other things, I haven't had much time to blog. I am going to have to post everyday for about a week or so to make up on all the things that I missed. That is good news for all you who thought I might not ever blog again (myself included).

So, first things first. Mandy had a post called Weekend Fun. I will get to the stuff she missed at Wheeler Farm, but first I want to talk about where we went to eat. We went to the Thai Garden. It was really authentic, from the menu in broken English (you can order sprimg rolls instead of spring rolls), to the waitresses in broken English, to the fish that is just too big for the large tank(seriously, there is a fish that is at least a foot an a half long and the tank they have is just about that wide). Oh and the food reminded me of eating in the Philippines. You can see some reviews here. i highly recommend it. It really is not very expensive either.

Now on to Wheeler farm.



Mikah liked all the animals, but this is probably the only animal that liked Mikah. We walked past this pen a couple of times and each time we came back the momma goat would bleat(is this what goats do?) and the baby goat would come out. The first time we stopped and went up to the baby goat and Mikah tried to touch it. The goat licked is fingers a couple of times(he may have bit his fingers, but Mikah didn't cry). Mikah didn't really like him anymore.


We walked past this sign on the way in and didn't notice it until the way out. At least it doesn't say don't feed your son's fingers to the goats.




I thought this was funny. When we were almost to the car, I noticed this goose on the only nice car in the Wheeler Farm parking lot. I pointed it out to Mandy and she kept taking pictures and walking closer. She never zoomed in, so the goose let her get right next to the car before it even thought about getting off. (It never actually got off until after we left, but it did start walking away from Mandy when she got right next to the car)


No comments:

Post a Comment