Monday, May 3, 2010

Bathroom

This post is going to be short because Mandy's corresponding post was really short. Basically, Mikah loves going in the bathroom. He loves taking baths, and anything to do with water. He even laughs when we walk with him in is car seat and it is raining on him. Most of the time, when he goes into the bathroom, he just bangs his toys on the tub. But recently he has discovered the toilet. He likes to lift the lid and put stuff in there.

Mandy would be lying to you if she said this was the first time something like this has happened. The first time I found him with the toilet, he had his hand trapped in the lid. (I heard the lid slam down so I ran in there thinking he would be hurt, but when I got in there, he was fine, except he had the "I know I just did something wrong/help my hand is stuck in the toilet bowl" look that babies get sometimes.) The first thing we found in the bowl was his hair brush. This is just the first time we took a picture. (I don't know why, but Mandy had me take the picture. You can see my foot next to the bowl.) Luckily we had just cleaned the toilet, but we still boiled his binki before we gave it back to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment