Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Hair Due

Mandy complains about how I watch Mikah. When he doesn't need me, I like to close all the doors in the house, and let him explore what he can get to (our house is pretty small, so he can pretty much get to the living room, and the hallway when all the doors are closed). He can't really get into trouble this way, but he does make a mess sometimes (really its all the time, maybe thats why Mandy complains, but at least he doesn't get in to trouble).

Well, Mandy told me this story that happened while I was at work. We recently got Mikah this track with small battery powered cars. He likes playing with the cars more than watching them go around the track, so Mandy let him play with one that was turned on, and just let him follow it around the house.


This is what Mikah looks like while he is playing with his car while we are watching.




This is what he looks like after he plays with the car when we are not looking. (I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but right in the middle of Mikah's head there is a bunch of twisted hair)


Apparently, Mikah tried to comb his hair with the car's wheels while it was running. Also, the car pulled a chunk of hair out of Mikah's head. When I got home from work a few hours later, Mikah's hair was still tied in a knot. I got it untangled a few hours later, but his hair still looked like it had been crimped the next day. And Mandy complains about how I watch Mikah?

No comments:

Post a Comment